Skate Bunker™ By Pardon My Thrashing®
PMT Skate Bunker Hours 8-19-19 to 8-25-19
- Skate Bunker will be closed for non “key holding”, daily sessions on 8-25-2019 as Pardon My Thrashing is road tripping out to Hammond and Highland Indiana skate parks.
- The private skate from 4-6pm is still on the schedule.
- Any questions, please email email@example.com
- The Skate Bunker will be closed Sundays from 4pm to 6pm for a private event.
- Please wait for confirmation email before you show up (unless you made personal arrangements).
- To ring the Skate Bunker when outside: Push the PMT Logo doorbell. (Right in the center like you are trying to crack the deck with yer finger!). We’ll come let you in.
Skate Bunker Calendar: Sessions, Private Events, Road Trips…
Hammond & Highland skate parks on 8-18-2019
Enroll For Your Session At The Skate Bunker. RSVP Below Select “Sessions” For Dates & Times
*Hours subject to change depending on special events, private rental, etc. The Skate Bunker may open later than advertised. Check this page for updated information
Select “Skate Bunker” or “Sessions” to see our schedule.
Chicago Weather Report:CHICAGO WEATHER
All participants must have a completed waiver prior to entry. You can complete one at the Skate Bunker, download below, print, complete at your leisure and bring to the Skate Bunker. Go digital in the bottom right hand corner.
- $12.00 per session
- $40.00 Monthly Memberships (unlimited skate time during open hours) $100.00 buy-in waived is you sign up before November 1st 2019.
- Skateboarding Parent(s) – Bring your kid(s) to skate with you! Kids 12 and under are only $6.00 with a paid adult skateboarder.
- *Pricing valid through December 31st 2019.
Skate Bunker accepts cash, Paypal & most major credit cards. Monthly memberships and sessions can be paid via PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the payment form below.
Pay In Person, At The Bunker, Or Here:
What is the Skate Bunker™
The Skate Bunker is a 3500sq ft. skateboarding facility in Logan Square, Chicago, IL. It is home to Pardon My Thrashing’s global headquarters as well as our ramp facility.
- “Ramp Room” Contains:
- 3.5ft Mini Ramp
- 2.5ft Mini Ramp
- Bank to ledge (Replica of the Palatine Banks)
- 4ft quarter pipe
- Various other obstacle: launch ramps, kickers, parking blocks
- Dedicated street area with:
- Two 13ft long manual pads with super nice metal edging
- 13ft long slider bar also with the super nice metal
- Various other platforms, rails, banks and quarters
- Full Kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, tons of storage space
- Full bath with shower (get in a skate, clean up, go on a date!)
- Popcorn maker
- Coffee maker
- Laundry room with modern washer and dryer
- Hangout and lounge area
- Flat screen TV with Bluray player & VCR! (Coming soon)
What’s Near By?
Tons of great food and drink options near by, in walking distance. here are some of our recommendations:
- Za’atar Mediterranean Grill – At the end of the block – 2459 W. Armitage Ave. Chicago, IL. 60647
- Arturo’s Tacos – 24 hours! – 2001 N. Western Ave. Chicago, IL. 60647
- Margie’s Candies – Amazing Ice Cream – 1960 N. Western Ave. Chicago, IL. 60647
How Do I Get To The Skate Bunker?
Western Ave. CTA Blueline or bus. – Skate West on Homer to Campbell. The Skate Bunker is on the corner. Armitage bus, we are just South of Armitage Ave. The 606. We are just a few pushes North of the 606. Parking: Street parking. Homer is permit parking West of Campbell and East of Campbell, but just on the Southside of the street. Other than that parking is fairly easy to get.
1934 N. Campbell Ave. Chicago, IL 60618. Just steps (or pushes) away from the Western Ave. Blueline Stop, Western Milwaukee, Armitage buses. (RSVP appointment only)
For more info on becoming a member please ask Greg or Rich, for details, when you are at the Skate Bunker. Private sessions are available too!
Skate Bunker Rental:
Rent the bunker for you and your crew! Let us customize a rental package for you. Please email us using the contact form below.
Sponsor The Skate Bunker
Want to advertise at the Skate Bunker or on the website? We have space available for banners, and displays in the Skate Bunker. You can have your company info and logo on our website too. Please email us using the contact form below.
Skate Bunker Contact Form
A Big Thank You To Our Skate Bunker Sponsors
We want to provide all who enter the Skate Bunker a place to skate that is safe, friendly, sociable, inclusive, fun, encouraging and in a great easy to get to location in Logan Square.
So, What’s The Backstory On The Skate Bunker?
When Pardon My Thrashing formed as a LLC. we planned that one day we would have a office, warehouse, and place to skate, all under one roof. For the past four years we have used home offices, coffee shops, a Ford Flex…all as offices and storage. Huffing decks and merch up and down stairs at a home office gets old. Limited storage at our current location California Ave. location is super limited. It’s fun to be surrounded by skateboards but when you can’t move it’s overwhelming.
Through constantly looking for a proper space, some good connections and a little bit of right place, right time, we found our spot. We at Pardon My Thrashing are so grateful by the support that we have received. Our goals are fairly simple. Support skateboarding, support Chicago skateboarding, support local business, be decent humans, offer the best quality products that we can, give great service, and have fun all while contributing back to the community.
The space has everything we need, really. (Well, you can never have too many ramps, right?! so we’re gonna keep building). We don’t want to just shut the door and make this some mysterious place that is unapproachable and people have only heard about in stories. We want to make this spot a true skateboarding community hub in Chicago. While this is not a true skatepark ,we will offer a limited amount of monthly memberships and have open skate sessions on select days. Once the dust settles and paint dries we have some more plans and ideas up our sleeves!
Check back for more info as this site (mainly this page is getting updated every day). Ramps are almost done. Pic & vids coming soon. Lots of sweat, little bit of blood, no tears so far, but one trip to the ER!
Again, thank you for your support of Pardon My Thrashing and the skateboarding community – PMT.