About to be uncovered in Logan Square is soon to be Chicago’s premiere underground skate destination: The Skate Bunker™.
- 4ft Mini Ramp.
- 4ft Mini Spine Ramp.
- Dedicated street area with:
- Two 13ft long manual pads with super nice metal edging.
- 13ft long slider bar also with the super nice metal.
- Various other platforms, rails, banks and quarters.
- Full Kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, tons of storage space.
- Full bath with shower (get in a skate, clean up, go on a date!)
- Laundry room.
- Hangout and chill area with flat screen TV.
- Office area.
We want to provide all who enter the Skate Bunker a place to skate that is safe, friendly, sociable, inclusive, fun, encouraging and in a great easy to get to location in Logan Square.
Just steps (or pushes) away from the Western Ave. Blueline Stop, Western Milwaukee, Armitage buses.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org